- M-I-A is currently updating the website. Please excuse lost or broken links. The site will be back to normal very soon.
- M-I-A in collaboration with K/R has begun the concept design for a mixed use building in the Design District. The project will fuse retail and entertainment uses. A residential component will be added to the project pending City approval.
- Garden Building in the design district nears completion. Project images will be posted soon.
- Work begins on the Pucci and Dior retail store in the Design Districts
- Green light given to start the schematic design of the Museum of Contemporary Architecture in Hangzhou, China. More news and project images will be posted soon.
- M-I-A was part of a team that won an international design competition to design the exhibits for a Museum of Contemporary Architecture in Hangzhou, China. More news and project images will be posted soon.
- M-I-A to design the new office space for Miami Magazine in the Design District.
- M-I-A to has begun the design of a world class food production facility in MIami Gardens, Florida. The project consists of production, office and live work units.